Sending Christmas Tree to bf??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sending Christmas Tree to bf??

My bf lives overseas for work, he will not be here for Christmas but I want him to feel like we are still together in a sense for it. We both have to work that day so we won't get to talk much and it's honestly not that big of a deal for either of us. We know we won't get many holidays together so we have to make due.

I do however want to send him a mini Christmas care package. I have not done this before and was thinking of sending a small table tree and some ornaments related to things he likes. I can make all of this so it won't cost me much since I have the supplies lol. I would like to make a mini stocking to send him and put little gifts in it I know he would like.

Any other suggestions on what I could add to it? I will be sending him a separate food care package with my mom so that stuff will be separate. I just want him to be able to have Christmas with me even though he wont be here.

Haha when I read you title I pictured you wanting to send a giant tree! I was going to say I don't think that would be allowed. That is a cute idea though I really like it. I can't think of anything else to add it sounds like you've covered most of the things I'd suggest.

Comment

I was thinking of the same thing!! I wanted to send my SO a Charlie Brown Christmas tree he doesn't want to buy a big one for his apartment because both him and his roommate won't be home anyways (visiting family in home state) but I say what's Christmas without a tree.....??

Comment

My mother is doing this. Im still in brazil, but she already sent a little christmas tree to Germany, to arrive there in time for christmas. so she will still be with me during christmas. it is incredibly sweet!
        our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Working...
        X