Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I make his birthday more "special"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I make his birthday more "special"?

My SO's birthday is this Sunday. It's the first time we've spent his birthday together. Last year I just sent him a "naughty" video. This time, I bought him a book, I'll bake him a pumpkin pie (his favorite) and we're going to dinner at his meat restaurant of choice. But that's really all I was planning on doing. I'm not big into "things" and don't want to get him any more presents. It's a Sunday, so he will probably be around all day so I can't set things up or anything. Actually, he's supposed to work on Sunday, but I think he's trying to get out of it.

I don't know... I feel like I'm sort of jipping him. Any suggestions on what else to do?

Sounds good to me! For me, I usually don't do much in terms of gifts either. I just try to make the person's day happy and easy. For example, for my SO, I would get up first and make the coffee, do the cleaning up, make food for him, etc. Just little things to show that I'm appreciative of him and that I care.

Comment

I think that sounds like a great way to celebrate

Comment

I think it sounds nice. For my So's bday this year I was sick and left him in london with his friends when I went home. I think he'll appreciate whatever you do, if it is nice (who am I kidding its CR of course it will be!) maybe go for a walk somewhere?

Comment

Working...
        X