Have sent his Christmas gift!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have sent his Christmas gift!

I ordered his Christmas gift yesterday from a seller on Etsy - it should ship in about five days, then three to seven days for USPS delivery, so ordering it ASAP seemed like the best option to ensure it arrived close to Christmas.
    It's a rugged-looking custom leather cuff with a stainless steel plate affixed, into the centre of which I've had my very unique petname (not "Snugglebunny", or anything like that; it's a word in another language, so it's quite obscure, and won't compromise his manly-man cred when he wears it ) for him stamped, so that every time he looks down, he can see it and smile. I wanted to get him something original - so, not just one of the usual suspects like a show I know he likes, or an album by a band I know he's into, but something really unique and memorable, something personal (the cuff is just his style, though he doesn't already own anything similar that I know of, so I also wouldn't be giving him a "doubleup" of something he effectively already has) but not too intimate - I saw a lovely poesy ring that says "One Day At A Time" that I considered getting, but it seems too early for a ring, even a first-finger one, to really be appropriate - that he'll be able to open in front of his family on Christmas without it provoking comment, and will be able to still wear when he goes out on the town without it blocking him from getting his mack on if he meets someone he fancies (hey, I may not want to hear about it, but it's still a factor I think worthy of consideration). The custom-stamping of the name that is sort of our special word that he's unlikely to ever encounter outside our relationship makes it just a little bit romantic, because every time he looks at it, he'll think of me - but the juxtaposition with the macho, industrial-looking cuff keeps it from being too cloying.
    I think I've nailed the perfect gift for this particular occasion, and the seller even offered to giftwrap it for me at no extra charge!
    I am now very excited for him to get it.

WHen I first read that I skimmed and thought you had wrote sungglebunny! Ahh haha It sounds like a really cool idea, I'm sure he'll love it

Comment

Working...
    X