Just wanted to share what I made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to share what I made

So... pretty much I was bored and made this.. now I want to buy it!
    This is the front - It says "Though my body is right here, my heart is elsewhere"

This is the back - It says "You can find it in Hawaii, in the hands of the one I love"

Geeze I want the money to get this. Or.. you know it is Christmas.. >.> Since I can't have Sam here.. this hoodie will do. ^^

That is so cute and awesome! I'd love to get something like that for both my SO and I, but I'm thinking of actually making one with iron on paper now since it would cheaper. That is an awesome gift idea.
    Met Online: 2009-10
    Started Talking: Jan 25, 2011
    Relationship Started: June 25, 2011
    First Meeting: June 9, 2014
    Engaged: June 12, 2014
    Second Visit and Road Trip: Sep 3, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by angelvee View Post
      That is so cute and awesome! I'd love to get something like that for both my SO and I, but I'm thinking of actually making one with iron on paper now since it would cheaper. That is an awesome gift idea.
      Ohh that's a good idea!! I didn't think about that. Does it actually stay on though? My friend made a shirt with iron on paper and it was peeliing soon after she made it... but then again she could've done it wrong

Comment

It usually does, but I've had it where it faded and cracked a bit after being washed a few times. I usually make sure I iron it on really well to be sure. But at least you could get one at low cost, and be able to personalize it more.
        Met Online: 2009-10
        Started Talking: Jan 25, 2011
        Relationship Started: June 25, 2011
        First Meeting: June 9, 2014
        Engaged: June 12, 2014
        Second Visit and Road Trip: Sep 3, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by angelvee View Post
          It usually does, but I've had it where it faded and cracked a bit after being washed a few times. I usually make sure I iron it on really well to be sure. But at least you could get one at low cost, and be able to personalize it more.
          I might just try that. I really want a hoodie like this one.. Thanks for the idea!! <3

Comment

wow! this is pretty need! it's really nice! :O good job!

Comment

This is really cool!!!
              our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

cute

if you do iron on, you have to wash the shirt first.

Comment

Also with iron-ons, it helps keep them on if you outline the letters or design or whatever you put on it with puffy paints... although I also realize puffy paints may not necessarily be yours or your SO's thing :P

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X