Valentine's Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valentine's Day!

Just curious about what everyone is sending for Valentine's day this year!

I'm still thinking it through... it's our first, followed eight days later by our first year anniversary : )

Here's another thread on this topic: Valentine's Day Plans

Comment

Figured I should bump this back up to the top as I really want to see everyone else's ideas.

I'm going to throw together a package including chocolate, something homemade from the heart or romantic in nature, a t-shirt (cause he always needs clothes) and something else....not sure what though. Or I may skip all that and spend all my money on one thing thats really nice. I thought about a piece of jewelry for him but it would have to be something masculine and simple.

Post your ideas people!!! Or even if it's not what youre getting your SO post some cool gift links or lists like people did for Christmas!

Finding myself.

Comment

Im doing something very special,
        its our one year anni on feb 14th! =]

Comment

are you on pinterest? Do a search on their for Valentines - there are some good hand made things that can be personalized (and easy)
          everything happens for a reason. We may never find out what that reason is/was, but there is a reason.

Comment

Check out personalizationmall.com they has a lot of really cute stuff as its reasonably priced!

Comment

I was thinking of getting him a mug made with a favorite picture of us and bake him cookies. if I get inspired maybe write him a poem.

Comment

Originally posted by sjaneec5 View Post
                Check out personalizationmall.com they has a lot of really cute stuff as its reasonably priced!
                I got something from there for our first year anniversary. My SO kept saying it was the best thing anyone has ever given him. He said he felt the tears coming but held them back so I couldn't see them.

For Valentine's Day we agreed last night that we wouldn't be doing anything. My memory of our first Valentine's Day is too horrible for me so I don't want to bother with it, and we're both broke.
                ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
                The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Comment

I dont know what the plans aew for Valentine's Day. Hopefully we will be able to spend it together bc in the three years we havent been able to spend one together...
                  sigpic
                  Not to get clever
                  but with you I see forever
                  But whatever it is,
                  Here's to you,
                  I Love You Kid...

Comment

A card, probably some chocolate, and something home made. Would love to share, but my SO is also on the fourm and i do not want him to know yet.
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~*** So Much Love to Share ***~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

I just figured out what I'm going to do. I'm going to get a deck of cards and write 52 reasons why you are amazing. I'm going to get cute scrapbook paper and write them on the scrapbbook the glue the reason on the back of the card. I love doing cutesy things! This is my first valentines day with him (and with anyone!) so I'm super excited (:

Comment

These are all very cute ideas I'm still formulating ideas... Hmm...

Comment

I'm just sending him a card and chocolate this year. Maybe something personalized, I'm not sure. We both spent a lot on each other for Christmas and I just paid a lot to go see him last week...and he sorta paid for damn near all the food and travel during my stay...we r broke...X_X;; I told him flowers and a card...lol.
                          "You want for myself
                          You get me like no one else
                          I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
                          Even in the darkest part of me
                          I am beautiful with you
                          Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
                          You're here with me
                          Just show me this and I'll believe
                          I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

It will be our first valentines as a married couple, so I really want to go out for the movies or dinner!

being with him will already make it special. the rest is just the cherry on top!
                            our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Soooo...I just made the valentines day present for my honey and I have to send it tomorrow (and hope it gets there on time). I made a small box with a few surprises for him (he doesn't expect more than a simple card, 'cause the shipping is expensive). I just bought some scrap-booking paper, a small wooden box and some ribbon. Then I glued the paper on the box, so that it doesn't look to plain and boring. I found a glass heart with a real 4 leafed clover inside, which I sent him for luck. Then I added a scrap of cloth and sprayed it with my perfume (he said he misses my scent) and I bought this small traveling perfume bottle, because he had to leave his favorite perfume with me (he could only fly with 23kg of luggage so he only took what was absolutely necessary). I also added some sweets and 2 letters. One for when he gets the package and one for valentines day.
                              I can't wait till he gets it! I so love preparing surprises for him :3 ^^

Here's a photo :
                              Last edited by Ursa; January 23, 2012, 03:02 PM. Reason: Added Photo

Comment

Working...
                              X