Valentines Pin Up Calender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valentines Pin Up Calender

So, I'm not the youngest (by any stretch of the imagination,) girl on the block, but I decided to grab a couple of close friends who are steady with a camera, and pull together a "Pin Up Girl" Calender for my fiance' overseas. I have sent her videos before, back when I belly-danced, and choreographed it to Love Songs I wanted to send her, editing and adding notes along the way, but this was a new challenge. We have been together almost 3 years, and engaged for 2 1/2. She's seen "the goods", and knows all my nooks and crannies, wrinkles, dimples, and imperfections. I knew she would not be expecting an "Air Brushed Beauty" She has seen my Morning Face, and kissed me before i had the chance to brush my teeth! And yet.... I kinda still wanted to "Wow" her.
    So.... with the help of some friends who would forgo any "Therapy Sessions" by taking some more risque pics of me, (I prefer the more classic style) I compiled a good 20 or so decent shots (helped GREATLY by the wonders of Photoshop and Picassa!) After some editing and creative license, I was able to upload the lot to Shutterfly.com and they already have Ready-Made Templates of very decent Calenders . It was very easy to just upload and position each photo into each month, AND....BONUS FEATURE... They allow you to add events and Holidays to the calender with your own photos, so you can pin point your anniversaries, birthdays, etc. and even invent extra goofy holidays that only you and your SO would understand!! One Note: I don't believe Shutterfly will accept "Nudes". You might re-check that, but I cropped mine to hint at nudity, but clearly wasn't showing everything. Other sites may be more indulgent, or you can always DIY with Microsoft Publisher. I can't wait to present this to her when I visit this Valentines Day. Out of 3 years, this is the 1st Valentine's we get to spend together! As long as we are counting down the months until we can be together, she might as well have some decent pics of me and of us as a family to know I am always thinking of her and can't wait for my Sailor to come Home!!!

Wow this sounds like an AMAZING idea! I MUST steal this idea from you. But anyays Im sure she realy will love it and appreciate it. I understand where ur coming from bc my SO and i hae been together 3 years as well and we have yet to spend one together so I hope yall have a great one!
    sigpic
    Not to get clever
    but with you I see forever
    But whatever it is,
    Here's to you,
    I Love You Kid...

Comment

Working...
    X