Gift Idea: Channeling Your Inner Artist!!^^

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gift Idea: Channeling Your Inner Artist!!^^

So, for all those artists out there, I think a great gift for your guy or girl is a nice hand-drawn picture of the two of you. I'm trying this out with my bf when I send him his next package. I thought I'd put two things that I love together to make one big, meaningful creation- drawing pencil portraits, and me and him together. My friends saw the picture and they think he'll love it, and it will mean a lot to him. I think even if you aren't the most talented at drawing, you can still attempt this. Just be creative with what you draw. You want it to be something that reminds your partner of your time together, or if you haven't met, what you envision it being like. You want them to smile when they see it, even if it is a pitiful stick person drawing haha. It can be a scene of you together, maybe doing something you both love, or like a cute little doodle. It can even be something funny! Endless possibilities. It's not the most elaborate of gifts, but no one has ever really suggested personal, old-fashioned artwork.

Cool idea! I am horrible at drawing, my sister got all the artsy talent in the family. I don't even think I'd attempt this, I'd get way to frustrated that I couldn't get on paper what I envisioned in my head.

Comment

hm...

Comment

This is a cool idea, and I'm very artistically inclined...except I literally have no talent whatsoever when it comest to portraits. I feel like I should though seeing as I'm majoring in Graphic Design...

Edit: Post #100 yay!

Finding myself.

Comment

Well, then...DOODLES AND STICK PEOPLE IT IS!!!!
          lol like I said, no need to be good at drawing.

Comment

Originally posted by CarolinaGirl View Post
            Well, then...DOODLES AND STICK PEOPLE IT IS!!!!
            lol like I said, no need to be good at drawing.
            Stick figures can actually look nice! I made a card for my SO for our anniversary and I made two profiles of a stick figure man and stick figure woman holding hands on a hill. I thought it was cute.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I would get so frustrated so easily. I do not draw very well at all and it frustrates me when i can not get something to look like how i want it to. It is a neat creative idea though, maybe one day when im feeling artsy i will attempt to draw him..... something.....
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~*** So Much Love to Share ***~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
              X