Cupcake Delivery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cupcake Delivery

Is there a bakery in the UK that will ship cupcakes locally AND take orders internationally?

Have you tried googling it?

Comment

I did and everytime id try to order they only took local orders.

Comment

This place will ship these to the UK and take orders from the US I believe.

https://www.giftsnideas.com/products...olate-cupcakes

Finding myself.

Comment

Where in the UK? My friend runs her own cake business in SE London and would probably delivery locally. All her cakes are freshly and custom made to order. If its in the right area might be worth giving her an email?

www.cakings.co.uk
          Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

Originally posted by goalie_girl34 View Post
            This place will ship these to the UK and take orders from the US I believe.

https://www.giftsnideas.com/products...olate-cupcakes
            Hehe, I'm from Canada.

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Originally posted by London-FortCollins View Post
            Where in the UK? My friend runs her own cake business in SE London and would probably delivery locally. All her cakes are freshly and custom made to order. If its in the right area might be worth giving her an email?

www.cakings.co.uk
            Oh okay. I'll take a look. Thanks for the link it's a big help!

Comment

Working...
            X