V-day Gift for $1??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V-day Gift for $1??

So since we have not been dating that long, my boyfriend and I thought it would be fun to get each other gifts that will cost no more than $1. I wanted to be really creative and try to get a really awesome deal on a cool gift by using a combination of sales, groupons, coupons, etc. I don't want to get anything at the dollar store or anything like that. Any suggestions?? Thanks so much!!

Don't hate on the Dollar Store! They can have some great stuff sometimes. My son's Christmas stocking was filled with stuff from there

The only other thing I know of that costs $1 for sure might be a lottery ticket.

Comment

you can get a dollar deck of cards and write "52 reasons why i like/love you" on them! or make like a little coupon book (:

Comment

I would say check a local craft store. Make them a really cool card using craft paper, or they have some wooden boxes and such sometimes for a buck. Michaels or hobby lobby usually.

Comment

Me and one of my close guy friends went to Michaels Craft Store to find things for our partners. We found these cute little wooden frames that were on special for a buck, with a heart cut out for the picture. We bought some pink paint for 69 cents, and we had some other random craft stuff at home. So the two of us made these really cute personalized frames for our SO's (for us it was under 2$ because we bought the paint :P)

I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult to do something like this for under 1$ though!

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
          -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
          \

Comment

For Christmas my mum bought me a scratch card, I thought it was a really awesome idea :P They're fairly inexpensive but you may win a little bit of money to put towards something nice for both of you!
            Si tu n'etais pas la
            Comment pourrais-je vivre
            Je ne connaitrais pas
            Ce bonheur qui m'enivre
            Quand je suis dans tes bras
            Mon coeur joyeux se livre
            Comment pourrais-je vivre
            Si tu n'etais pas la

Love that will not betray you, dismay or enslave you. It will set you free.
            Home could be anywhere when I am holding you

"DONT RUIN MY DREAM OF MINITURE HIPPOS"

Comment

Originally posted by sarahbear View Post
              you can get a dollar deck of cards and write "52 reasons why i like/love you" on them! or make like a little coupon book (:
              I did that for my bf. It was super fun.

Comment

Working...
              X