Care package ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Care package ideas

So I am working on putting together a package for my SO, due to shipping times I am trying to put together a package that gets there but that has components that are wrapped or boxed so on a given day or if she has a bad day I can tell her to open a specific letter or numbered item to help get her through the next 6 months. Additionally, I am putting a few things in for her to get when she first gets the box. I guess I just want to see if anyone has any other ideas I could maybe incorporate in.

So far I have:
    "What I love about you" book
    A heating pad (she gets cold easily) and some shirts that have my cologne on them so she can throw the pad between a shirt and pillow and curl up against at night.
    Some letters from me dated for different days
    Home made coupons that she can use when we finally get to see each other again (Right now it is looking like August for a long stay)
    A new headset for when we skype
    A few valentines candies
    Hershy Kisses
    Some other various chocolates
    Dried mango (one of her favorites)
    A couple of photos of the two of us together and me

Anyone have any other suggestions for potential additions?

Well, I don't know where either of you live, so I don't know what holidays you celebrate, but maybe a small something in honor of holidays you won't be together for: maybe something they could decorate with, wear, or use so they feel like you both are together on those special days. This would also give them another reason to talk about you on holidays because they could tell other people about what you got them for that day.

Idk. Just a random idea. Your list is pretty awesome though! Good luck!

Comment

I am in Hawaii and she is in Poland right now, I managed to find a flower woven out of coconut frond yesterday when I was walking around town. I believe that they have a holiday on the 8th of March similar to mothers day but for women in general but may have misheard when we talked but was planning on trying to send some flowers around then. Minus Valentines day which she doesn't really celebrate there aren't too many between now and when I will get to see her, and her birthday will happen while I am there. Thanks for the ideas Jessica

Comment

My pleasure! And good luck!!!

Comment

Working...
        X