Funny Telegram Ideas???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny Telegram Ideas???

I'd love to send my SO a telegram, but I want it to be both sweet and funny.
    For example, I'd like it to be sweet, but have the (STOP)s in funny places so it can be read two different ways.

I had two ideas, either a note with (STOP)s put in it like this - "Things I'd like you to do: (STOP) writing me letters, emailing me all the time... ETC
    OR song lyrics that include the word (STOP), for example "I don't know where i'd be if you ever (STOP) lovin me!" lol

Idk if this idea makes sense to you all, but if you understand, please help!

I'd normally have no problem with this but my creative brain cells are dead after classes today... :/

Lol.

I'd appreciate any ideas!!!

Thanks!

Originally posted by Jessicaldr View Post
    I had two ideas, either a note with (STOP)s put in it like this - "Things I'd like you to do: (STOP) writing me letters, emailing me all the time... ETC
    OR song lyrics that include the word (STOP), for example "I don't know where i'd be if you ever (STOP) lovin me!" lol
    Haha! I think those are hilarious ideas :P (very clever too!)

It's been a few days. Did you decide what to do yet?
    Read my LDR story!
    Facebook
    Instagram

Comment

No great ideas yet...
      Oh well.
      I'll just keep thinking.
      I'm kind of a weird perfectionist so I won't send him one until it's absolutely perfect.
      Luckily I have plenty of time to keep thinking lol

Comment

Working...
      X