Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diamond Candles

https://www.diamondcandles.com/

So Stephen got me the coolest gift ever! It's just a regular candle, but inside every one is ring! The ring can be work $10, $100, $500, or even $1,000. It's really neat! You burn your candle, and once it's down low enough, you pull out your ring. Unfortunately right now you can't pick what size you get, and mine was too small. But I can still put it on a chain and wear it around my neck!

How much does the candle cost? Surely they wouldn't give you a $1000 ring in a $20 candle. Neat idea though.

Comment

The candles are all 24.99. And yes they will! If you look on their Facebook people can post pictures to their page there are lots of 14k rings found. And a friend of mine found a 14k one, took it to the jewelers and they told her it was white gold with a real diamond! They get overhauls of rings from department stores and such that have discontinued them. They put ALL of those rings into the candles.

Comment

I love this idea! I definitely want to order one!

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
        Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
        Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
        Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
        Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

I also think that's a great idea!! I want to have one too..

thanks for sharing the website!

Comment

cute

bethyylovee your so is always sending you stuff

Comment

This is all spread out over our 2 years, I'm just posting things on here cause I just got here. (:

Comment

I wanna buy one! I showed this to my SO and his roommate and they both thought it was, like, the coolest thing. hahaha

Comment

love it!

Comment

That is an excellent idea! I'd love one of these. =] Hmmm...should bug the boyfriend for one for our 2 year anniversary in August lol.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

It's a wonderful idea, but I'm not sure my SO would care much for the ring at the bottom I think they'd make a great present for a close female relative or good friend though!

Comment

That is so cool! I'm going to have to show the site to my SO later when we talk. Thanks for sharing!
                        "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                        Made it official: September 17, 2010
                        Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                        Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                        Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                        Got married: November 21, 2012
                        Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                        Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

That's a really great gift! Shipping will be a problem, I think, but I love the idea

Comment

Wow that is such a unique idea, such a cute sweet gift <3
                            I love you Nathan <3
                            sigpic
                            5/25/09 <3

Comment

Got my GF one when she came out for Christmas, got my mom one too. It was awkward that they got the same exact ring....especially since it wasnt a good one...
                              Chris and Molly
                              Age 19 and 19
                              NJ and Missouri
                              Almost 10 months together
                              Anniversary: May 26, 2011
                              Next visit date: July 18, 2012

Comment

Working...
                              X