Early Valentine Gift from SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early Valentine Gift from SO

I was so mad at my SO on Thursday and then sitting at my desk at work a phone call came from a strange number I answer it and it was a guy asking me if I was stefanie he was from edible fruits arrangements my face turn red and I ran out to the front to meet the guy and he pull out a fruit arrangement with balloons that said I love u and happy valentine day and the card reads "I love you bean, see I didn't forget" I thought it was so thoughtful it was from my SO so when I called to say thank u he said his plan went great with me being mad at him. He had it plan for days! I love him but he can be evil sometimes! LoL I hope everyone else Valentines gifts are beatuiful! I would post a picture of it but I don't know how sorry

aaaw that's sooo sweet and mean lol

Comment

Thats so sweet!

I love edible arrangements! I sent one to my man a couple weeks back and seriously they are so fast! I ordered it online in the UK and 2 hours later my man (in cali) got it! lol We were on skype at the time and he wasnt feeling well so i thought some fruits would cheer him up. He was really suprised lol

Comment

aww how sweet, lol that's funny. My SO is mean like that too sometimes haha in that sweet teasing way, that annoys you but you wouldn't have any other way lol. But cute, happy v-day to you two!
        I love you Nathan <3
        sigpic
        5/25/09 <3

Comment

That is so adorable!!
          Yeah my SO can be evil too XD
          Love knows not distance, time, or logic.

Evan & Megan <3

Comment

That's so adorable!!!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Thank you all it was very adorable and your right I wouldn't haven't any other way!

Comment

That's really cute! (and mean :P) Priceless experience I'd say!

Comment

Working...
                X