Easter-surprise-package :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easter-surprise-package :)

EDIT: first of all, I hope he doesn't read what I'm writing here :P (he is registered but never is in the forums ^^).

I just sent a easter-themed package to the POB of my boyfriend in California. (He is Mexican, but lives right across the border).

I hope everything will be ok.. I hope it's not getting lost, that would be so bad..

(Until now, none of my packages got lost before)

The other packages I sent to him, I did send to México, but they always took soooooo long to get there. I really hope the post system in the States will handle that faster!

So for the next approx. 2 week I'll be waiting to see if it arrives.

I also put some sweets and presents for his family and our dog, Luccas.

AND most importantly, I hope the border control (or whoever does the checking of the international packages) lets through everything I put in!

I'm happy and excited!

Aww! An Easter package! Cute idea!!! I want to do this now...

Comment

A very sweet and thoughtful idea indeed! I sent my SO a boxed chocolate egg through the post last Easter, but it wasn't very big and it didn't have awfully far to travel Don't worry, there's no reason why your package should get lost - I don't doubt that within a fortnight you'll be hearing from your SO how much he loves it

Comment

Here in Austria, Easter is a very big celebration, a family-day! And we get easter-eggs and chocolates (egg, bunny or chicken themed). We also hide easter-baskets with these things inside (for kids mostly) so they have to look around in the house or garden to find it! I'm a grown-up and still love to look for my basket.. :P I do love these traditions.

If you can and want, you should send him something, dglynn77, it's still around 4 weeks so he'll get it for sure. I'm sure he would love it.

Thanks lademoiselle!
        I don't know why I always worry about the packages getting lost! It's just that a LOOOOT of post card of mine did get lost when I sent them from the States and I don't know why!

Comment

It arrived!!! they picked it up yesterday and my bf likes it very much! I'm so happy!!

Comment

Delighted for you!

Comment

Thank you lademoiselle!

Comment

Working...
              X