Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in Northern England know where I can find...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in Northern England know where I can find...

a red velvet cake. It's my DH birthday in a few weeks and he loves red velvet cake. I have no problem finding them everywhere in the US, but have come up empty in the UK. Are they under a different name? Are they not popular? Any help finding a bakery that sells these or will make these would be appreciated. Also, if the place delivers it would be great. Thanks!!

You might need to be more place specific. Northern England however small is still big enough that someone on the west coast isn't going to deliver to the east. Have you tried googling 'bakeries in _________"?

Comment

Sorry, I'm looking for a bakery in Newcastle. I've googled bakers, bakeries, cake shops, etc... I'm coming up empty. Worst case scenario I will order a mix off amazon, but I would really prefer something better.

Comment

How about this place? The company is based in Newcastle and makes red velvet cupcakes (browse under flavours) - the cost is reduced if you buy in bulk. Obviously cupcakes are smaller than one large cake, but I think that makes them extra cute!

Comment

Thank you so much!! I've been searching and searching. I sent the company an email asking about an order, so fingers are crossed. My DH will be super surprised if this all works out. I seriously can't thank you enough.

Comment

No worries at all, love! Here's wishing you the best of luck

Comment

How about you bake him the cake yourself? It's not too difficult and will probably taste better.

Comment

Originally posted by CynicalQuixotic View Post
                How about you bake him the cake yourself? It's not too difficult and will probably taste better.
                I'm guessing it would probably get quite smashed if she had to make one and send it snail mail.

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
                  I'm guessing it would probably get quite smashed if she had to make one and send it snail mail.
                  OHHHH I totally misunderstood that she was mailing it. Never mind.

Comment

Working...
                  X