Crazies /creative gift??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazies /creative gift??

Ok so i was just thinking. Some people have crazy imaginations and very creative. Whats the craziest gift/package you have given ur SO???

My SO is the most creative when it comes to packages. For easter he decorated everything as easter package. Lots of candles stuffed bunny easter basket and lots of my favorite candy!!! On last halloween he did this crazy package with lots of candy,spiders, and glow necklace from his work location he was working at sea world and some stuffed animals. Plus he put a shirt to cover the surprise with his perfume MmMmM smelt sooo good =P.

Anyways what the craziest/creative gift or package you or your SO have given???

I haven't actually sent this to him yet, I just finished it!! I found the idea on pinterest and I've been feeling super crafty lately, so I'm going on a crafting spree, haha. It's not super crazy, but it's up there on the creative side, I think. Even though it's just a card.

I had fun doing it and it was pretty inexpensive, too.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/70420988@N08/7025591341/

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
    Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
    Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Aww thats nice =) its still creative & its always good to be creative in a LDR

Comment

We hadn't been dating long before his birthday came up, so I didn't want to get him something extravagant, so I got an old ugg-boot box and covered it in red paper, and labeled it "Zombie Apocalypse Survival Kit" then filled it with lots of random cheap things, like freeze-dried ice-cream, spare socks, photo album of pictures of us, a zombie book, rubber ninja stars and nun-chucks, binoculars and a wind-up torch.

lol he loved it! But now I have to get him a really good gift every year to beat it... last year I got him one of those remote controls which looks like a magic wand. No clue what to get him this year!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
        <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
        The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
        <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
        <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
        Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
        Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X