Very Special 4th Year Anniversary Gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Special 4th Year Anniversary Gift

So, honestly I just need to share this with someone but I can't think of who/how. So here goes:

Warning - Corniness follows!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85ie8x8fP84

February 2012 was our 4th year anniversary. And it turns out this is my 4th year anniversary present+birthday present.

My boyfriend and his friends worked for ages getting this done - shooting footage, recording, sound and video editing. He kept telling me he was working on a "project" but wouldn't say what. He finally showed it to me when I went to visit end of March =') I'm just so amazed that a bunch of them who hadn't even met me yet put so much effort into it with their already busy schedules. I don't think anything I give him can top this. At first I thought it was reallyyy corny but the more I watch it the more I love it <3 hahah, he's amazing Honestly I am still a little bit in shock.

(Apologies for the mushiness everybody :P)

Awww, that's so cute! Treasure it forever.
    Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
    Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
    Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Aaawwwww, I love all mushy stuff like that! It's really sweet what your SO did That video's so cute!

Comment

Thats really cute! I'm not sure my SO could pull something like that off, but he did a good job!

Comment

haha, aww that's such a sweet thing to do!

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

That is adorable! Oh my goodness.

Comment

awwwwwww... i totally loved the video... and he's a total sweetheart for doing this...

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys! I know.... it's so sweet.....
                I would have loved it even if it turned out weird (not sure how, somehow), but the fact that it turned out great just gives him awesome bonus points ;P

Now if we could just get the LD part over Lol nope, unfortunately life doesn't work that way. *sigh*

Comment

I know... stupid world ruled by money and borderlines lol

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

Awesome! Loved it! Hadn't heard the song before so that was cool.
                    Thanks for sharing! What a sweet gift!

Comment

That was beautiful! I had tears welling up in my eyes.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Okay this is so cute I almost cried.
                        Wish you 2 all the best and by the way - I love this song

Comment

Thanks guys! I'm so glad more people can appreciate it

If you had tears welling up in your eyes you can imagine what I was like rewatching it after my visit ^^"

@Mona - yeah I love this song now as well! I had never heard it before I saw this video :P Well and this is my favourite version now no matter what, haha

Comment

Working...
                          X