This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prom?

I didn't really know what forum to put this under, since technically it is a special occasion so I stuck it here :P

Last year, my SO asked me to my Prom, and now this year it's his prom and I want to ask him in a creative way.

Since you love birds out there come up with the best stuff, care to share some cute ideas? I come home May 11th, his Prom is May 18th, so if there is a way that I can ask creatively without physically being there that would be good, but some ideas for when I do see him are fine too.

So, what do you think?
    Love knows not distance, time, or logic.

Evan & Megan <3

I have an idea! Do you know what his favourite animal is? How about buying a cuddly toy version of it (although I guess any stuffed animal would do) and tying a ribbon around its neck, to which you attach a tag which asks if he'll go to prom with you? Then you could either pop it in the post or give it to him when you meet up

It's nice you see you around the forum again, by the way

Comment

Heyyyyy lademoiselle!! Yeah I kind of disappeared for 2 months, my SO and I had some problems that we had to iron out. I missed you so much!
      And as for the stuffed animal idea, I love that! And maybe I can get someone to deliver it to his classroom :P
      Love knows not distance, time, or logic.

Evan & Megan <3

Comment

Working...
      X