• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Long-Distance Print on Etsy

Love this!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/8901734...nship-state-to
    *Our World of Warcraft Love Story*

Wow, that looks really cool! do you know by any chance if they exist with countries (for international LDRs)?

Comment

Originally posted by Lilly9886 View Post
      do you know by any chance if they exist with countries (for international LDRs)?
      They should do; they say "can also do country to country prints" at the bottom of the list of bullet points. I think it's a very sweet idea! One of the things I'll be sure to come back to when I have a bit of extra money

Comment

I checked the seller's store, and didn't see anything for international. You can always contact the store owner and ask. Many artists on Etsy will bend over backwards to create exactly what you want.

Comment

Ahhh I absolutely love this!!!!!
          "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Originally posted by Michia View Post
            I checked the seller's store, and didn't see anything for international. You can always contact the store owner and ask. Many artists on Etsy will bend over backwards to create exactly what you want.
            Gah, I'm sorry Michia, I should've left it to you to answer Lilly's question I saw the bullet points and simply assumed. I guess I was hoping it'd be the case as well, since we're international too!

Comment

Originally posted by lademoiselle View Post
              Gah, I'm sorry Michia, I should've left it to you to answer Lilly's question I saw the bullet points and simply assumed. I guess I was hoping it'd be the case as well, since we're international too!
              No, you were right! I didn't even see that bullet point. I'm on total Etsy overload right now. I've spent much of the last two days scouring the site for wedding stuff and home decorations.

Comment

I might just be blind but I can't see where it says anything about international maps.. but other than that, it's a lovely idea! Thanks for posting this I reckon I should get to know Etsy better!

Comment

I love this must resist urge to buy!

Comment

this is so cool! I am definitely going to get one for my SO as a present when he comes to visit!
                    All because two people fell in LOVE <3
                    ~mbb <3 jao~

Comment

Love these!!!

Comment

Very cute

Comment

So cute!!!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Oooh, I really like this!
                            Jacob&Heather

Met: June 2019
                            Dating: December 2019
                            First Meeting: April 2020 (Coming soon!)

"Simple as can be."
                            - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

Working...
                            X