Coupon book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coupon book

I'm planning on making my SO a coupon book for our two year Anniversary (May 11). We have yet to meet, so I thought this would be a cute way to interact apart, and for when we do get the chance to meet and the following visits after that. I got a few ideas, but I'm looking for more! Specifically for when we're apart, but also for when we're together. I'd like cute ones, yet some are to be sexual too. Here's a sample of two that I like the 'layout' to be of them:
    • One Disgusting, Romantic Dinner - "A dish of your choice, made by your's truly."
    • Two Long, Huge Hugs - "A big hug from your little girl."

Also, is there an easy way to make this said coupon book?

Thanks for the help! All is appreciated.

I just sent a coupon book to my SO for his birthday - we'll be seeing each other in about three weeks, so they were all things he can "redeem" in person, when we're together: a moonlit walk, a free drink at a bar/restaurant, a 5-minute make-out session, a massage, one outdoor activity of his choice, etc. I tried to have a good mix of romantic and just plain fun activities. I also included one "truth" and one "dare" - ie, a free pass for him to ask/dare me anything. Which could work from a distance too.

I made the coupons myself on my computer's word processor, then printed them out and stapled them together (I didn't have a lot of time to put it together, so I didn't get too fancy with it). But you could get some fancy cardstock paper, cut it down into coupon-size cards, then hole-punch them and tie them together with a ribbon. Head to a scrapbooking store, or just any arts & crafts shop, to find good materials.

My coupon book hasn't reached my SO yet, but I'm really looking forward to seeing his reaction - and to redeeming the coupons with him when I see him

Comment

Working...
    X