Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Aid Kit - Emergency Kit (Crafty Idea?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Aid Kit - Emergency Kit (Crafty Idea?)

Okay, so I kind of already spilled the beans to my SO that I was going to do this, but I don't know if he knows that I actually am going to do it. He just got a new job and I wanted to get a box and have it look like a first aid kit box. I was thinking of painting it, but also wondered if there were premade boxes like this? I Googled, but must be Googling the wrong terms. Also, what do you guys think I should put in it? I was thinking of just having stuff for when he gets off work.

*His favorite energy drink
    *Ramen
    *Poptarts

I want more stuff in it for him, after work. He loves ramen and he loves pop-tarts and he loves energy drinks, so those all may sound simple, but they're good for him, trust me lol. =) Any ideas? I know I am going to put a note in there, as well.
    candi ❤ austin
    ღ5.11.2011ღ
    ❤ First Meeting [Texas] 2.17.2012 - 2.23.2012 ❤
    ❤ Second Visit [Wisconsin] 4.23.2012 - 4.30.2012 ❤
    ❤ Got Engaged 5.11.2012 ❤
    ❤ Closed The Distance June 24th, 2012 ❤
    [/CENTER]

I've seen first aid kits with hershey kisses in them to kiss a boo boo better. I don't really know what kind of first aid kit you want. I can't remember what else when in it though.

Comment

You could try and find an inexpensive lunch box and paint over it, that might be cute.

Oh oh! It would be awesome to try and make the notes look like band-aids hahah (I have no idea how to achieve that, maybe cutting the corners round? :P)

Comment

You could buy an empty first aid box like this one, then Google care package ideas and use some of those!

Comment

Thank you all for the help!!! I think I am either gonna try to find the lunch box or try to find the empty emergency kit, but white and red or black and red.
          candi ❤ austin
          ღ5.11.2011ღ
          ❤ First Meeting [Texas] 2.17.2012 - 2.23.2012 ❤
          ❤ Second Visit [Wisconsin] 4.23.2012 - 4.30.2012 ❤
          ❤ Got Engaged 5.11.2012 ❤
          ❤ Closed The Distance June 24th, 2012 ❤
          [/CENTER]

Comment

This is a cute idea. I like it. I have some old first aid boxes at work that don't have anything in them. Maybe you can find some like that? It would be so cute to make your own though. Good luck!

Comment

That's sooo cute! Im definitely going to steal this idea! LoL
              sigpic
              Not to get clever
              but with you I see forever
              But whatever it is,
              Here's to you,
              I Love You Kid...

Comment

Working...
              X