UmmmMm....help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UmmmMm....help...

My SO's 23rd birthday is in August && I know he would like a small get together Michael Jordan (Chicago Bulls era) party.

Do any of you guys know where I can purchase really good Michael Jordan party items?

Also what kind of food do you think would be best to serve at a party like this?

Oh && fyi I'm thinking of trying to have roughly 15-20 people.

Thanks in advance!!
    sigpic
    Not to get clever
    but with you I see forever
    But whatever it is,
    Here's to you,
    I Love You Kid...

I think you missed the MJ party theme items by about 10 years. Might not be able to find anything like that anymore. I'd get some pizza, pop, chips, the stuff you would have had when it was the 90s. Maybe a basketball cake?

Comment

I don't know about Michael Jordan, but what about a more generic basketball party theme? You could buy some supplies like these. Regarding food, I like snow_girl's idea. Also, what we have in the UK which I think is quite good is the frozen party food range by Iceland. Do the supermarkets where you are stock anything similar?

Comment

I appreciate u guys help....I like the pizza idea && maybe like chicken wings or nacho since thats what is served a bball games, but Im still going to look for more specific Michael Jordan....maybe Ebay or Amazon?
        sigpic
        Not to get clever
        but with you I see forever
        But whatever it is,
        Here's to you,
        I Love You Kid...

Comment

Working...
        X