Express Regalo failed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Express Regalo failed!

Good news: tomorrow it’s my 33rd birthday (yes, 33rd. Why be ashamed of that when you look 23 Anyway, Jason ordered a gift for me on Express regalo , it’s an online site and as what they say most CONVENIENT way to order gifts from the US to the Philippines.

Bad news is: The gift ( now I knew it’s flowers and cake. They even spoiled the surprise, GOSH!!!) did not arrive on our expected date and time. So I called them up. This is such a hassle because we don’t have a landline phone, and I have to go all the way down to the store nearby just to call them. When I finally got through their number, they made me wait for 30 mins. and another 15 mins before someone finally spoke to me. She asked lots of questions- my name, sender’s name, order number, etc. I gave it to them. They put me on hold for like 15-20 mins. more.This is slowly eating up my patience, plus I’m beginning to feel the hassle on the store keeper’s part who is staring at me while I wait impatiently there. Then after waiting for like a total of an hour. The girl spoke to me and told me ” I am sorry but your husband’s (I did not correct her on that part, the word “husband” is music to my ear. LOL) order was not processed by one of our associate”. I can’t exactly describe how bad, desperate or annoyed I felt after hearing this. Then I just managed to say “What?” Then I followed it up by “What now, what are you going to do with this now? just like that? You are sorry it was not processed? It spoiled everything now. My day and the essence of surprise! Then she told me they will just deliver it on Tuesday next week (today is Saturday) and by that time I will no longer be staying here in Sta. Mesa. So, I gave them the address there. Now I have to wait until Tuesday and let my birthday pass by with out the present.

The thing is, they already charged the amount to Jason’s credit card. if only it’s not yet charged, I will be cancelling the order right then and there.

To those of you people in the US, lovers, husbands, wives, friends, family.. whoever you may want to send a gift to, do yourself and your loved one a favor. Find an online shop that is not as worse as EXPRESS REGALO. COM. Find something else. Some website that is more efficient.

By the way, they have three websites I think, but I think this site prevents me from posting a URL. so just remember the store's name.J ust try to avoid it and save your ass from all these hassle and disappointments.

But still, I appreciate the thoughtfulness Jason has done. I love him deeply ♥

Awww - that stinks. Pretty much all mailing companies have issues though. My SO sent me chocolate covered strawberries for my birthday last year and they delivered them 2 days late and the "ice pack" that was supposed to keep them cold had gone hot so all the chocolate had melted and the strawberries were not very pretty.

But rock your 33rd birthday! I'm 33 and although sometimes I wish I was younger, I'm damn sure a lot happier now than I was 10 years ago

Comment

Hey there blankita719 Well.. yes I guess so, some things like this can't be avoided. I was just so annoyed a while back when I wrote this. Anyway, thanks for the greeting

Comment

Working...
      X