Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6 Month Anniversary this May 13th!!!!! NEED HELP!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 Month Anniversary this May 13th!!!!! NEED HELP!!!!!!!

Hi,

My name is Michael and my SO, Sarah, and I's 6th month anniversary is on May 13th, I know like a little over a full day left. I need some ideassssssssssssssssssss.... A little about us: We are 1,300 miles away from each other. I live in Oklahoma and her New Jersey. We've decided to keep our physical addresses from each other so we didn't have a fall back where we could easily send physical things through the mail. So basically every thing is done via audio, video, and pictures. I need some ideas to for this big milestone in our relationship...

Thank you everyone,

-Mike

What's wrong with sending things through email? Doesn't leave a lot of options, maybe a photo of you holding a sign saying Happy 6 months?

Comment

According to google maps if you left now you'd get there tommorow at this time (taking into account time diff).

But I think snow girl has the right idea. Also if you know any of his friends you can get them to give him something and pay them back later. Email is probably still the most practical though.

Comment

How about putting together a YouTube video dedicated to her? Create a slideshow in Windows Movie Maker, add a song, then upload. That's what I did to mark 18 months for my SO and I. He loved it!

Comment

Thank you everyone, I had the whole youtube video thing in mind actually. So, I'll run with it! Thank you!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X