Low-key gift for our 2-month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Low-key gift for our 2-month

I'm going to be seeing my SO in a few days for a vacation with his family, and somehow it didn't occur to me until today that we'll be hitting our two-month point while we're together. I want to take advantage of the fact that we'll actually be with each other, and do/give him something that we can share. The thing is, we're going to be with his family the whole time, and I really have no idea how much alone time we'll have, and I won't be able to take him out for dinner or anything like that (we'll be at a lake cabin in Minnesota). I also don't want to do anything that would draw undue attention to our relationship in front of his family; I just don't feel it'd be appropriate.

My first thought was that I could write a kind of love-letter/list - "Reasons I Love Being With You" or something along those lines - and then read it to him sometime when it's just the two of us. I dunno if that'd be too cheesy, though. Anyone have any other ideas? I don't really want to spend any money, and I also don't have the time for any kind of crafty project. Already have way too much to get done this week! I just want something simple and thoughtful to share while we're together.

Lake cabin in Minnesota, eh? How about a picnic under the stars?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepard-Fowkes View Post
      I like this idea I might have to steal it for future visits

Comment

Originally posted by Shepard-Fowkes View Post
        Hm, that is a good idea...I'll have to see what I can do with that. Thanks!

Comment

what about giving him something that means a lot to u? something that you have had for sometime, something u love, for example it can be a small soft toy or something that is meaning ful to you and tell him this is something i love and protect, i want to give that to you so you can keep it from here on and look at it whn you remember me
          i think that is something very thoughtful just my idea

Comment

Working...
          X