Gift ideas for 6 month anniversay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gift ideas for 6 month anniversay

ok my BF and i will be together for 6 months on July third and he is planning on coming to see me. this is the first time i will see him since he was let go from the job that we were working at together in november and i'm soooo excited. we had tried to plan visits in the past but things happened and we had to cancel. i had been joking with him that at the rate we were going we are gonna end up having our first date on our 6 month anniversary. this past week he asked me if i still wanted to have our first date on our 6 month anniversary and i said hell yeah so I was wondering what do i get him? how did you guys celebrate your 6 month anniversary? he told me that he is coming down for a weekend to treat me like his queen lol

Me and my SO won't be together for our 6 month anniversary :/ But I made him and me matching frames and I'm sending him his with our picture in it for our 6 month.

Comment

He was visiting me in Seattle for our 6 month... We spent the day sightseeing (or, I guess I was showing him around since I've already seen all of Seattle's sights). That evening, he found a restaurant that served one of my favorite dishes (clam linguine) and so we got dressed up all fancy and went out. It was really nice. A fancy pants dinner is always fun.

Comment

My fiance and I weren't together on our 6 month anniversary. However, we were together a couple of months later. We just went to dinner at a nice restaurant. He got me a stuffed animal called Boofle that had a little heart that says I love you lots and lots. He's so cute! I gave him index cards with 100 reasons why I love him. He still has them.
        "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
        Made it official: September 17, 2010
        Got engaged: January 15, 2012
        Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
        Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
        Got married: November 21, 2012
        Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
        Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

I sent a box of love (which he smashed up accidentally). I had decorated the inside with foil paper and heart stickers. Had love quotes in a little bag, some heart chocolate, a little porcelain heart, some letters and a lovey type card. He got all mushy over it heh.

Comment

A lunch or dinner with surprise gift, may be a ring.

Comment

Working...
            X