21st Birthday Gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

21st Birthday Gift

I have no idea what to get my boyfriend for his 21st birthday coming up in . We both don't drink (I'm 20 anyway) so that idea is out. We're CD for the summer (well not currently, I'm back at school working Orientation until Saturday) so I could trest him to dinner again, but I just did that for his Confirmation. Besides that, he works on his birthday so I was going to go hiking with friends (we already talked about it weeks ago, he was more than okay with it).

I have no clue what I could get or do for him. Any ideas?
    ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
    The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

How about a personalised mug? That would be something for him to keep forever, and he'd think of you every time he drank from it! I had one made for my SO last Christmas and he loved it

Comment

Get him something based on his interests, or take him to a place of interest.
      My so's 21st birthday was a few months ago. I collaborated with his sister-in-law and we got him a replica flintlock pistol. Why? Because that's what he wanted. XD
      I'm sure he would enjoy pretty much anything, but he would enjoy it more if it is something that he has an interest in. (=
      "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
      This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
      Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Originally posted by lademoiselle View Post
        How about a personalised mug? That would be something for him to keep forever, and he'd think of you every time he drank from it! I had one made for my SO last Christmas and he loved it
        lol. He hates coffee and I've never seen him drink hot chocolate. He's turned it down most times I've offered.

I ended up figuring something out. I ordered it this morning and hopefully it gets to my house when I'm home so he doesn't ruin the surprise for himself.
        ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
        The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Comment

What did you end up getting him? Nosy noses want to know.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
          Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
          Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Working...
          X