Found the cutest thing ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found the cutest thing ever!

Okay I know I just posted a thread here earlier, but I HAD to show you all this!

I went to a local craft store to look for a jar for my personalized "love jar" for my boyfriend, and what to my wonder eyes should appear? This!:

In case you can't tell what it is, it's a cardboard mailbox! I thought it was the cutest thing EVER! And it fits so well with the whole long distance notes thing. Plus, now I don't have to worry about shipping glass!

I can't wait to decorate it. I'll probably glue construction paper around it, then I'll decorate it with stickers! I found a bunch of Chicago themed stickers, and I almost started crying in the store because there was a sticker for everywhere I took him when he visited! AHH this is so exciting

I'm not sure whether it is an Illinois only arts and crafts chain, but if anyone was interested where I got it from, the store was called Hobby Lobby. But I'm almost positive you can find it in any other craft store!

I love Hobby Lobby! They have such great stuff!

Great idea! I'm sure he is going to love it!!!

Comment

Oooh I like that

Comment

that is really cute and a great idea!!

Comment

Don't you just love it when you stumble across a present which is even more perfect than the one you had in mind already? I think this is a great idea!

Comment

Originally posted by lademoiselle View Post
            Don't you just love it when you stumble across a present which is even more perfect than the one you had in mind already? I think this is a great idea!
            It's great! I had no idea I would find it! I'll definitely post a picture on this thread when I'm finished with it

Comment

That is such a cute idea! I have no clue what to do for our anniversary, but have to steal this. Thanks for posting and I can't wait to see your decorated one!

Comment

https://likeaghostofyesterday.tumblr...-moment-i-love

There is the link because the pictures won't show up for whatever reason.
                I am so beyond proud of myself at the moment. I am in love with how it turned out. Hope my idea helps you all! <3

Comment

That is super cute! What a great idea!

Comment

Thank you very much! Almost done with it!

Comment

Oh, Hobby Lobby...there's about everything there! Show us a picture when you're done!

Comment

For whatever reason, the link isn't showing the picture. I posted the link you can click on, though!

Comment

I'm sure he'll love it! I just got a chest for letters and absolutely loved it! xx

Comment

Aww.. that's so cute and love how it turned out! That's such a great idea, he'll love it for sure

Comment

Yay! I am so excited to send it to him! Thank you all so much

Comment

Working...
                              X