Tiny drawings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiny drawings!

I love drawing! I've given my SO several little draws and I send them via mail. Since the shipping is kind of expensive when sending large formats, I've only done little, little things... like less-than-half-a-sheet-of-paper little. They are mostly illustrations of stories he improvises for me to sleep when we skype at night I've showed them to nobody but my SO but I decided to share here too!

I only have the scans of 4 of them... the rest of them, he's the only one who has them and ever will :P Warning, my style is pretty childish and girly...

This is a self-portrait (cartoonish) that I made and he pled me to give it to him :P

And these are the story-related draws:

A baby chimera (I told him I did not like 3-headed chimeras, so he said "well then it looked pretty much like a winged baby lion with a dragon's tail!" it was funny :P )

And some magical garden he uses a lot in his fantasy stories:

This is the most recent one! I still do not send it and I am not sure if I should, perhaps I'll wait for our next meeting and give it personally. It is actually a pen sketch I did in a very boring road trip...maybe someday I'll make a clean version of it. It's a mini-me and a mini-him, climbing up to the moon:

So...tell me what you think! And also, anyone else makes drawings for your SO? Or vice-versa? Or maybe doodles? If you have any images of them I'd be glad to see them! I love looking at art

Wow lady you are super talented. These are fabulous I especially love the one with you on the moon . Wonderful thankyou for sharing x

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way"

First visit 23/08/2012 - 05/09/2012
    Second visit scheduled May 2013
    Ended relationship August 2013

Comment

Umm these are amazing!! You've got some serious talent. I love the magical garden.

Comment

Thanks! he really enjoyed the one with the garden too
        Last edited by Deleted; July 30, 2012, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Wow these are amazing! You are really good! I wish I could draw. Thanks for sharing!

"I love you and I've loved you all along and I miss you. Been far away for far too long."<3

Comment

Gorgeous artwork. Beautifully illustrated I might add. You could sell these!

Comment

Originally posted by notyourexgirlfriend View Post
              Gorgeous artwork. Beautifully illustrated I might add. You could sell these!
              Thank you! I used to sell actually, I made pencil portraits, cartoons, custom stuff like banners and cards and I also illustrated a children's book it gave me money for a while, but then university came and I had to stop. I just draw casually nowadays, it's soothing in stressy times...

Comment

Talented! The garden is my favourite.

I'd love to be able to draw but I simply have neither the talent nor the patience. Obi draws for me on occasion (like once every few years!). He drew my avatar.
                Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
                  Talented! The garden is my favourite.

I'd love to be able to draw but I simply have neither the talent nor the patience. Obi draws for me on occasion (like once every few years!). He drew my avatar.
                  Aww it's really cute! when I first saw it I wondered where it came from because I had never seen something similar before. He must be super talented!

Comment

Honestly, you should have an Etsy. When you feel drawing coming on, save them and sell them. They really are beautiful

Comment

I had never considered having one! It may be a good idea. How does Etsy work?

Comment

Waah! Soooo gorgeous, I'm so jealous Really wish I could draw like that, all those pictures are so beautiful!

Comment

Etsy is somewhat like Ebay but has less fees and longer listings. There is a set percentage that Etsy takes to cover advertising. Etsy is more for artisan handicrafts/drawings/jewellery etc. Have a look into it

Comment

Thanks for the tip! I'll take a look at it

Comment

I'm an artist too ! I do fine arts, but my favorite is drawing cartoons as I have a passion for animation. I always draw my SO little cartoons when I send him letters, or when we're CD during the summer, I draw him things. He likes it a lot and has tried to copy my drawings at times ;D jeje.

Love your drawings, you're very talented

Comment

Working...
                              X