Scented...something?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scented...something?

I know LDR-ers are big fans of scent...yum! How fabulous it can be.

I recently sent my SO a letter tinted with a new fragrance of mine (using the very helpful 'Scented Letters' thread!) and he went wild. I was thinking as a bday present to get him something I could spritz with the perfume...a hat maybe? Something he'll be able to smell it on. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

(also, would love to throw out a huge thanks, this gift ideas board has been really enlightening!)

scented........... T-shirt?
    The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.

Carl Jung (1875 - 1961)

Comment

A scented plush something. I sent my boy a teddy bear which I cuddled for weeks after spraying myself with my spray and he loved it.
      “The ties that binds us are sometimes impossible to explain. They connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken. Some bonds defy distance and time and logic; Because some ties are simply… meant to be.” - Grey’s Anatomy

>Little Box<

Comment

Ascommasplice said, a scented plushie tends to work. I made my boyfriend a little seal plushie by hand and spritzed the inside and outside with some of my favorite scent. It stayed really well and he loved it.
        Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
        Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
        Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

A scented pillowcase, maybe?

Comment

Thanks everyone I do joke with him about pillows as he sleeps with a ton of them, so the pillowcase might be fun. I'll look into the other ideas as well - thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X