Upcoming Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upcoming Anniversary

Our anniversary is 4 months from now. I know that's a ways away, but I want to do something special for him. Last year our anniversary was also the last dinner we had before we went LD again. I gave him a framed picture of us and got a similar frame for myself too, so we could have the pictures by our beds. (On my recent visit to his house he has the picture on his night stand.)

So, I need ideas! I like to think I'm pretty crafty, so I'd like to make him something. He has part time jobs at Old Navy and Starbucks, so coffee and clothes are pretty much not options for gifts for him for a while, lol. Hopefully we'll be able to see each other the day of... but that's still 4 months away so who knows what will happen between now and then with the job situation.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
    Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
    Progress: Working on it.

You could write out 100 reasons why you love your SO and then decorate it in some really cool way since your crafty.

Comment

Originally posted by rarara View Post
      You could write out 100 reasons why you love your SO and then decorate it in some really cool way since your crafty.
      I've done this and it can be really fun. I'm very lucky because this year we get to spend our anniversary together. He's even booked the room already. I'm really looking forward to it

Comment

Originally posted by rarara View Post
        yea, thanks for the input. i've done something similar for him already... and i'm not sure i want to be super cheesy about it. i'll probably end up giving it to him around Christmas time but making him wait to open it, (HA!) since we may get to see each other for Christmas & our anniversary is almost 2 weeks after that.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
        Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
        Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Working...
        X