Argos photo gifts - so cute!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Argos photo gifts - so cute!

Heya, I ordered a photo keyring from Argos a couple of weeks ago for my boyfriend's birthday. Unfortunately it only arrived yesterday, the day after he flew home! So now I've seen it I'm definitely ordering another for me too But they don't just do keyrings, they do all sorts of other stuff you can have a little photo printed onto it. The keyring with postage cost me around £13.

Oh boo. I can't post links.

Okay, if you're interested, google Argos photo. I just think their stuff is really cute x

I love Argos! I buy so much stuff from there. Apart from mainland UK and Northern Ireland though, I believe they only deliver internationally to Spain. I wish they'd set up stores across the rest of Europe; if I end up moving to France I don't know how I'll survive without them, haha

The photo keyring is an adorable idea

Comment

Photo gifts in general!

For our 6-month anniversary, my boyfriend requested something with my face on it that he could carry with him while we're apart.

We live in the U.S., and I went with Kimbra Studios, where I uploaded my picture, and had it arranged on the image of their dogtag option (but they have other very lovely jewelry options for men and women, as well as keyrings), and the price was very reasonable! (They also frequently have sales!)

My mom prefers PlanetJill because they use sterling silver, and she's been on a kick about whether or not her jewelry is sterling silver, so... whatever. However, that being said, you do have to pay more at PlanetJill because of the higher quality metal.

Keep in mind that all of these pieces are not just mini picture frames in the form of pendants, the pieces are actually created with the photo as a part of the piece of jewelry. So the picture won't get wet or beaten-up from wearing the jewelry.

My boyfriend loved the dogtag-style necklace I got for him. He says it's the nice part of getting to wear a locket (that is, getting to look at his girlfriend whenever he wants to while she's away), without the not-so-nice part of men wearing lockets (that is... wearing a filigree heart-shaped some-such piece of whatever... ... not exactly up his alley :P).

Just offering some similar options for us yanks! :P

Comment

hehe that sounds like a brilliant idea! The keyring I got was one of those glass ones, I don't know if you've seen them before but its like a small block of glass and the picture is inside it, its like, Crystal! thats the word I'm looking for
        Yeah I bought it because he said he wanted something to remind him of me when he went home, so along with the keyring I got us both a LFAD wristband, he loves it and we both said we'll wear it every day

Is it bad that now the keyring has arrived and I've seen how cute it is, I want to keep it? hehe!

Comment

Haha no, that's not bad, but he'll certainly love having a picture of you more than you'll get a kick out of having a picture of yourself... :P But now you know for sure that you'd like it if he got you one with his picture in it!

Comment

Well I felt kinda silly buying it with a picture of me so I got one with both of us, hehe. I think thats why I love it so much :P But nope, its going in the post to him!

Comment

Aww, well then I really can't blame you for liking it so much! <3 Keep us all posted on what he thinks of it!

Comment

I got familiar with Argos last time we were in England - we went to buy this awesome duvet cover set with a British flag on it Love it. Argos is awesome haha.

The keyring sounds like a cute idea Hope your SO likes it when he gets it!

Comment

Working...
                X