Guys-and Ladies-Any Suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys-and Ladies-Any Suggestions?

I know a lot of women always ask what kind of gifts they should get for their boyfriend. They can be practical, or more sentimental. But, I'm always at a loss as to what exactly guys would like to get from their girlfriends. Like what the male mind wants? Haha. I'm going to send my SO a package for his birthday-he's very outdoorsy, likes things like knives; he's a typical jock, loves sports; he's also very romantic, and loves gifts that are more personal. Any ideas? Maybe successful gifts you've given/received?

I don't know if this would suffice but I sent my hubby one of those lovebooks..........you design it yourself, make it personal to you and your partner. I know it's not a very masculine gift but I am sure he would love it....very unique and something he can keep forever.....

I can't post links..so just google lovebook online......

Started Writing - February 2010
    First Visit - September 2010
    Second Visit - June 2011
    Third Visit & His Release Date - February 2012
    Our Wedding Day - April 2012
    Submitted I-130 Visa Application - July 2012
    NOA1 - July 2012
    NOA2 - December 2012
    Fourth Visit - December 2012
    Closing The Distance - Watch this space

Comment

if he is a big sports fan...i'm sure he has favorite teams...that's always a good way to go for a guy...lol...clothes...or hats...and i'm sure you know what kind of things he really enjoys...give from the heart...doesn't even have to be expensive...i am a hopeless romantic myself...and i love it when my girlfriend sends me romantic cards with cute little messages inside...think of something that he has mentioned to you...that he would never expect...if he's like me...he will love the fact that you remembered and listened...

Comment

Working...
      X