Cute idea for you and your SO's home!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cute idea for you and your SO's home!

Hey all! I just found this nifty thing today online and thought I'd share it! A great idea to do when you finally close the distance <3 hope you guys like it! Just thought I should share

Tutorial : https://minimozblog.blogspot.com/201...orial.html?m=1

I like this. I think I'll do it.

Met online: 1/30/11
    Met in person: 5/30/12
    Second visit: 9/12/12
    Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Oh I could think of fun variations, even for those of us who hasn't closed the distance!

Like for me, I would make it with his birthplace (Esfahan, Iran) and my birthplace (Montreal, Canada), and our special place we went together on our first visit (San Antonio, Texas)
      First met online: June, 2010
      First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
      Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
      Third visit together: August, 2012
      Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
      Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
      Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
      Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Thanks for sharing! That is such a cute idea I think I will make one for us at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Verojoon View Post
          Oh I could think of fun variations, even for those of us who hasn't closed the distance!

Like for me, I would make it with his birthplace (Esfahan, Iran) and my birthplace (Montreal, Canada), and our special place we went together on our first visit (San Antonio, Texas)
          What a good idea! I hope yours comes out nice! <3

Comment

Lovely idea! I've been saving pictures of items i would love to have in our house, like a doorknob with a "crystal" handle as a towel hanger, or different bottles filled with colored sand.. the folder is getting quite full lol and this goes in it!

We've been saying to each other, for 2 months now, before bed, one thing we like about each other and i plan on making a huge bulletin board type of thing and add all the stuff we said as little notes.

Comment

Working...
            X