2 Year Gift Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Year Gift Idea

I need some advice on my gift idea for our 2 year anniversary. I wanted to spend a night at a ski resort so we can cuddle and have couple time and go skiing (which we both love to do!). However, because of check-in and check-out times it's really not possible to do less than a two-night stay. However, I can't afford to do a that. Should I ask my SO to go in on it with me? Or should I bag it until I can afford it myself? I've been trying to save up for a trip like this for a while, but that was before I had to drop $700 into my car last month (grr). What do you guys think?

sigpic

I like the idea If you cannot afford staying at the ski resort you could maybe find a close bed and breakfast? The only thing I'd worry about is not being able to save up enough for the stay by yourself if you want to keep it a surprise. If you have your heart set on staying at the ski resort though, I'd bring it up with your SO. You don't have to necessarily tell them where you are staying :P just say you need a bit of help paying for a room for the surprise.

Comment

Rixue, the B&B idea is great! I found a cute one right near the ski resort that can give us discounted lift tickets! Thanks so much

sigpic

Comment

That is awesome! Glad I could help!

Comment

Working...
        X