Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help for gift needed!

Hey lovely ppl!
    I hope this turns out well because I always read but never create threads! But the thing is I need your help desperately!

I need help with two gifts. They are not for my sexy - amazing SO (I'm so in love!!! ) but for my best friend Nacho. He is going through a really hard moment right now (family and health issues) and his birthday is at the end of the month.
    I'm posting this because the guy has everything money can buy so I wanted to give him something special that can cheer him up and that shows I really care for him.

I have 2 ideas but any other is utterly welcome!

First of all, a few months ago I read in a thread here that someone was gathering "Happy Birthday videos" from all around the world, and that would be awesome. So, if some of you could tape a short video just wishing him happy birthday it would be terrific.
    I know there is people from everywhere and I'd love it if you could help! Something simple, like saying: Hi! I'm ...... from ....... I wanted to wish you a happy bday! (or anything you can think about, and if you want to add some words in your language it's obviously perfect too!)

And the other idea, is a little silly but as he is a HUGE skateboarding fan, I wanted to ask if someone knows a way to get an autographed picture of any famous skater.

Well, please help me! We've been friends since kindergarten (I'm 29) and I've never seen him this sad!

So if you can help send me a PM so I can give you my email!
    Thanks in advance!

have you tried looking on amazon or ebay for the autographed picture? I know ebay has a lot of autographed books so maybe they have pictures too.

Notes:
    Met: 8.17.09
    Started Dating: 8.20.09
    First Met: 10.2.10
    Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

Thanks Sora, I haven't tried but I will now!

Comment

Working...
      X