Box of favourites!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Box of favourites!

So it's my SO's birthday in a week from now and since I haven't been so great with birthday presents in the past, I thought I would go all out this year and get her basically a box of all her favourite things. I got her two shirts that I screen printed on my own from home using Transfer Paper and a flat iron. I got her three of her favourite cookies, three packs of her favourite noodles, two packs of her favourite snack (Honey Roasted Nuts ), two earrings (one that matches mine, the other in her favourite colour) and a tongue piercing (her favourite colour), a necklace and a huge 1 meter poster that I made of her favourite picture of the galaxy.

What I also did is I drew her a picture of the logo of her favourite movie, cut it up into 8 pieces and wrote things I missed about her the most on the back and hid one in each present or part of the box. So it's sort of like a puzzle, basically. She finds them and puts them together and she gets the picture on the front. I also sent her a photobox strip of me holding a notepad with different signs in each picture, which all together makes "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ILYSM." I wrote her a nice long love letter, and to top it all of I made a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" sign with water colour and put it on the top of everything so when she opens it up that's the first thing she sees.

I paid express postage (pretty expensive but so worth making it in time for her birthday!) and they say that it should take about 3-5 days. A maximum of 7 days to get to her but since it's express and moves instantly, shouldn't take that long. I'm so excited!

So sweet! She will love it.

Comment

how could she not love that....i love the puzzle idea....good stuff

Comment

I thought that you were talking about the Cadbury Favourites

She'll love it

Comment

Aww that is sweet I am sure she will love it!

Comment

That is so sweet and thoughtful!

Comment

Originally posted by Tooki View Post
              I thought that you were talking about the Cadbury Favourites
              Me too! This is much cooler though, she'll feel so spoilt!
              Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
                Me too! This is much cooler though, she'll feel so spoilt!
                I will make a quick confession here....I have no idea what Cadbury Favourites are!

Thank you guys so much for the kind words though! I shall let you know how it goes when she gets it! I think I'll post a blog so I can put up all the pictures and everything!

Comment

This is such an incredible idea! I'm gonna try it on his birthday definitely
                  All relationships go through shit.
                  Real relationships get through shit.

Comment

Working...
                  X