Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm horrible at keeping secrets when it comes to gifts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm horrible at keeping secrets when it comes to gifts!

Especially when it comes to my SO! I had a plan on getting her a few things that she really needed and something she really wanted. Well, the closer it's gotten to Christmas the more I wanted to be there. We talked about me going to see her in February for her son's birthday and mine but that's a ways off. Well, we kept talking about how hard Christmas was going to be and we were both sad we couldn't see each other. I secretly, behind her back, was talking to her mom about going to see her and asking if it was possible she could pick me up from airport on Christmas eve. So I've got everything planned at this point and my tickets booked to go see her. A couple days ago she was having a tough day and we were talking on Skype. We were talking about my last visit to see her and I said "oh my god I love this picture so much!" and she asked to see it. What it really was, was a screenshot of my ticket being booked for Christmas eve through the 2nd of January! So I sent it to her and she looked REALLY confused b/c it was hard to read. Her initial reaction was "why did you send me a picture of your old itinerary?" and then she saw the dates and INSTANTLY started crying she was so happy. I can honestly say it was the best gift I've ever given anyone. I'm so excited because it's our first Christmas together and we'll get to ring in the New Year together as well!

This will be our second time we've gotten to see each other. I'm as excited as I was the first time!!! Can't waaaaaaaaiiitttt!

Aww, that sounds great. I bet she was super happy. <33

I'm kinda bad at keeping secrets from my SO as well so don't feel bad. I bought his Christmas gift, which was only one of two things that he mentioned wanting for that price, then confirmed to him that I didn't buy the other item when he asked.
    "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
    This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
    Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Originally posted by XxFranticLovexX View Post
      Aww, that sounds great. I bet she was super happy. <33

I'm kinda bad at keeping secrets from my SO as well so don't feel bad. I bought his Christmas gift, which was only one of two things that he mentioned wanting for that price, then confirmed to him that I didn't buy the other item when he asked.

Oh man! He kinda tricked you on that one! But I guess keeping secrets isn't something I wanna be very good at with my SO, I'll take it as a good thing for the most part!

Comment

Originally posted by Travey View Post
        Oh man! He kinda tricked you on that one! But I guess keeping secrets isn't something I wanna be very good at with my SO, I'll take it as a good thing for the most part!
        Yeah, I didn't even catch it until after I sent his gift to him. I was contemplating telling him what it was but he told me to just wait. Then when he got it he laughed and said that he was pretty sure that he knew what it was already.. and he was right lol.

I don't mind it either though, I guess that means I'll never try hiding anything since I know I would never get away with it anyway. XD
        "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
        This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
        Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Working...
        X