A love letter idea for Valentine's Day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A love letter idea for Valentine's Day?

February 14th is not only V-Day, but it's also our 3 1/2 year anniversary so I do want to make it special. Here's what I had for an idea: back in the summer of '11, he was looking through all the old writings, diaries and notes I've written in back in my elementary and middle school days. There was one poem in particular that he found especially cute (and which he continues to make fun of me for ). It was a fan love letter to a celebrity that I never had the gall to send. And then there was another note he read, a note confessing my crush to a boy I liked back in middle school - I never sent that one either. My SO said that they were so cheesy that it was adorable. And then I told him I sent letters to my ex before. Then he mentioned that he would have liked to have letters like that because he thought they were sweet.

So I was thinking that I could surprise him with sending him a letter like I used to when I was younger! I dunno, get in touch with my poetic, sentimental (and fangirl-ish, I suppose XD) side and see what comes out. Do you think it's a good Valentine's gift?
Working...
X