Non-Valentines, Valentine's Day Gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non-Valentines, Valentine's Day Gift

I'm talking with a girl now, but we are not officially dating. We are more like friends, but she knows I'm interested. I'm taking things really slow due to the fact that she is going through a divorce.

That being said, I can't or don't want to really send a Valentine's gift of candy, flowers, or an official Valentines card.

I'm trying to think what I could send her that would be appropriate in this situation. I thought of just sending her a card or a letter. However, I was wondering if there is anything else or being creative. Any ideas?

She does like music. Maybe I can send her some mp3 of some almost romanticish but not really songs through email. Any help with brainstorming is much appreciated.

Monk

Socks! :P

Hmm, I suppose it would be best to think of it more like a Christmas present or birthday present. I know it's kind of old school, but maybe you could go out of your way to find her a CD from a band that she likes, or one you like that you think she might also like (and therefore, if she does like it, she'll associate the music with you, too!). CDs are really easy to send in the mail, too-- the post office makes boxes specifically for them.

Or maybe a season of her favorite TV show on DVD or something? I'm not good at gifts, haha.
    Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
    Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
    Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Originally posted by kittyo9 View Post
      Socks! :P

Hmm, I suppose it would be best to think of it more like a Christmas present or birthday present. I know it's kind of old school, but maybe you could go out of your way to find her a CD from a band that she likes, or one you like that you think she might also like (and therefore, if she does like it, she'll associate the music with you, too!). CDs are really easy to send in the mail, too-- the post office makes boxes specifically for them.

Or maybe a season of her favorite TV show on DVD or something? I'm not good at gifts, haha.
      haha..socks. Seriously though I'm still a fan of books, cds, and dvds. Give me something I can touch. I know some of what music she likes. Thanks for helping me brainstorm. =]

Comment

Working...
      X