Thoughtful 1 Year Anniversary Present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughtful 1 Year Anniversary Present

My boyfriend and mines 1 year LDR anniversary is coming up in 9 days, which first of all blows my mind of how far we have come and it gives me so much reassurance that it can carry on working. Not only for us but for everyone else out there! You go guys!
    Anyway I will stay on point, my boyfriend is a very much 'manly man' and I wanted to give him something thoughtful instead of bought present for our anniversary. I got a black sharpie and a deck of playing cards and wrote on the front of each card a reason why I love him. So he can go through the deck, shuffle them up and there will be a new reason every time!
    I got the package sent off, with other little things included, around about 2 and a half weeks ago. I sent it through express airmail which I was told was going to take a couple of days, which clearly didn't as he told me it arrived today. But at least I thought ahead enough and got it to him with enough time to spare. It always happens with letters, they end up taking a month by the time they are delivered
    Any questions don't hesitate to ask, and thank you for reading
    Lots of good luck...
    -L
    XOXO
Working...
X