PC gamers needed for gamer gift ideas!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PC gamers needed for gamer gift ideas!!

I know there is a post a little older than this one dealing with the same thing, but I wanted a more updated version. Having said that, my SO is a PC gamer, and I was thinking about buying him a Valentine's Day gift. To be exact, I was thinking about buying him a gaming keyboard since he already has a gaming mouse. The thing is is that I have no idea which keyboard to buy, and I would like to keep it around $80 U.S. OR if any of you have any ideas that you would like to throw out there. He's into games like Diablo III and WoW. I am also playing with the idea of possibly getting him Skyrim instead of the keyboard since he was wanting that. Anything would be helpful! Thank you!
    Last edited by kria; January 21, 2013, 07:54 PM. Reason: Accidently had caps lock on
    sigpic

To read our love story, click here.

The keyboard and skyrim are both great ideas. The new starcraft 2 expansion should be out really soon as well, so if he has the first one, the expansion would be appreciated.

Logitech have some good quality gaming keyboards, but you might be hard pressed to get one of the newer ones in your budget (here at least, might be different over there).
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I think Skyrim is a better option. I think keyboards are something that a person needs to pick out for themselves (especially for a gamer). That being said, I am sure he will appreciate whatever you decide.

Comment

I think Skyrim is a better option. I think keyboards are something that a person needs to pick out for themselves (especially for a gamer). That being said, I am sure he will appreciate whatever you decide.
        ^This.

Comment

Skyrim is epic, end of story, get it

as for a gaming keyboard, this is where you need to be:

https://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards-keypads

I have one of these (they Lycosa), they are immense and look quality

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
          2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
          3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
          4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
          5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
          6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
          7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
          Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
          UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

Thank you all for the help! I agree with many people, especially gamers, need to buy their own keyboard. That is why I was debating on Skyrim instead. Though he's been wanting a new keyboard, and I would really just like to surprise him with one. Oh, well. We'll see what happens. Thanks again!
            sigpic

To read our love story, click here.

Comment

if you check out the blizzard website they actually offer gaming keyboards. i play wow all the time and i would love one. i haven't played skyrim yet so i cant help you there

Comment

Working...
              X