Make your SO Dinner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make your SO Dinner

I want to make my SO dinner for Valentine's Day. We're going to be celebrating Valentine's Day the Friday or Saturday after (probably with skiing in the morning). Does anyone have suggestions for good, easy recipes? Or what would you make for your SO?

sigpic

Hit up Pinterest!

An easy, customizable option is stir-fry or fried rice...a favorite of my SO's and we have fun prepping together. If I get to see him for Valentine's day (well, the weekend) I'm planning on making a really kicking breakfast-food meal...cinnamon buns, "fancier" omelettes etc...in part because I think breakfast is the best LOL.
    ~~~

Comment

I love cooking! As long as you guys aren't vegetarians, I'd really recommend this recipe:
      https://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/lemon_chicken/
      but with drumsticks instead of whatever it calls for. I've found that the marinade is perfect for 6 drumsticks and they turn out lovely after exactly 50 minutes.

and if you have the time/ingredients, this might be a nice treat
      https://bakedbree.com/wess-birthday-cake
      I'm planning on making it for my boyfriend's birthday this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristin91 View Post
        I want to make my SO dinner for Valentine's Day. We're going to be celebrating Valentine's Day the Friday or Saturday after (probably with skiing in the morning). Does anyone have suggestions for good, easy recipes? Or what would you make for your SO?
        Get raspberry chipotle sauce, its in a bottle. SLATHER it over salmon, pop it in the oven let it cook (norm about 20 min) pull it out and serve.
        as a side diss i always make lipton onion potatoes, cut patatos into 4s (if big cut smaller.) put in a gallon zip lock with 2-4 (depending on amount of potatoes) cap fulls of oil, and then pour a package of lipton onion soup into zip lock, shake that sucker! make sure every potato is covered in the oil and pop it in a pan, pour the extra oil and seasoning over the potatoes, pop in oven, these take roughly 45 min. i would put them in before the salmon

both are CRAZY easy! both are super good, this is my SO's absolute fav meal, and one of mine because it is easy.

Comment

Working...
        X