A birthday & Valentine's Day coming up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A birthday & Valentine's Day coming up

So...we did celebrate Valentine's Day together last year (sort of). Our first visit was around February 17th last year, but we just celebrated it late and the whole week was a Valentine's Day/Austin's birthday special. This year will be different. We are going to be together on the DAY OF and the same goes for his birthday. So, I wanted some help. We are definitely on a budget right now with expecting a baby. I am typically AWESOME at giving him gifts, but I feel like I am hitting a block this time. Here's a few things:

-Loves sentimental gifts. I have made him a bunch of coupons that he had to find around our place by following riddles. He loved this.

-He is SUPER into Venture Brothers. I already bought him a shirt from Amazon and that all went over well. I also got him a Monarch figure thingy last year. He also likes Superjail! quite a bit!

-Loves comic books and graphic novels. A good example is The Maxx. I got him #1 last year. Another one I got for him is Mosaic: Hell City Ripper.

-Loves Louis C.K. and Dave Attell

-Jack Nicoholson is his favorite actor

-We have a PS2 now and the game I know he's looking for is Shadow of the Colossus, but if I get this, I want to add something sentimental as well.

-He also liked Magic: The Gathering cards. After he left Texas last year, I immediately ordered a card off of Amazon.

Just writing this down is giving me some ideas, but if anyone else has any suggestions based on what I just wrote down.
    candi ❤ austin
    ღ5.11.2011ღ
    ❤ First Meeting [Texas] 2.17.2012 - 2.23.2012 ❤
    ❤ Second Visit [Wisconsin] 4.23.2012 - 4.30.2012 ❤
    ❤ Got Engaged 5.11.2012 ❤
    ❤ Closed The Distance June 24th, 2012 ❤
    [/CENTER]

Is there anywhere that does a kinda personalized graphic novel, I know you can get books where they add your name into the story and make you a character

Comment

Holy wow that is a good idea! I am going to Google this!!! Thank you.
      candi ❤ austin
      ღ5.11.2011ღ
      ❤ First Meeting [Texas] 2.17.2012 - 2.23.2012 ❤
      ❤ Second Visit [Wisconsin] 4.23.2012 - 4.30.2012 ❤
      ❤ Got Engaged 5.11.2012 ❤
      ❤ Closed The Distance June 24th, 2012 ❤
      [/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
      X