My valentine's day gift!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My valentine's day gift!!

My SO gave me the cutest gifts for valentine's day, and I just wanted to share it with you guys! Some of you may know that we are both huge Potterheads, so not very surprisingly, a lot of them have a Harry Potter theme

Anyway, here they are

Firstly, there was a bit of her hair I don't know though, she'd never know if I used just one strand for the potion. I mean, if I can't be WITH her, why can't I BE her?

Second was a poem It's kind of personal in places, so I blurred the actual text, but I loved the way she made the scroll, and the time-turner in the bottom right!

There was also a photo album with 13 drawing of the two of us together, all with a Hogwarts theme :P I have some of my favourites below :P

There was also a password for a zip file with a few sexy pics (I had cracked the password a few days earlier though xD) and a fabric heart drenched in her perfume to strap onto the teddybear that she gave me for christmas, because the original smell on it had long since disappeared.

I have nothing else to say but, My Kylie, I love you with all my heart!

I love you just as much honey, and I'm so glad you loved it all! Mischief Managed. For now. xD

"My arms will be your prison" - My Boyfriend [♥] Our LDR Blog!

Started Talking - October 2012
    Started Dating - 08.11.12
    First Meeting - 08.12.13 - 39 days together
    Second Meeting - 16.12.15 - 31 days together

Rosetta Stone Progress
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    22 / 60

Comment

Awww, that's adorable! Is that a real Quibbler or was it used as a cover for something? Soooo jealous!

Met online: February 2011
      Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

That is so cute! I love how she made it so personal

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alle1770 View Post
          Awww, that's adorable! Is that a real Quibbler or was it used as a cover for something? Soooo jealous!
          The Quibbler is the cover for the photo album. Maybe I should have made that clearer :P

Comment

Aaaaaaaw, that's awesome! Nah don't worry, I was just curious

Met online: February 2011
            Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

Working...
            X