Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scrapbook help?

Hey,
    As my first anniversary is coming up...I was thinking about making a scrapbook for my SO. It would include everything (or a lot of stuff) from things we did from the start, photos i saved , our first meeting, everything...
    but you see, I'm not that kind of crafty person although I did make a little book for xmas with my poems I wrote.
    I see a lot of you have made scrapbooks...I was wondering if anyone could give me some help or ideas or anything so I can start on it? maybe some information about making one or something, I have searched online and have found some useful websites...but I'd rather get some advice from y'all.

would appreciate it

I did this for my girlfriends Christmas present. Make sure you buy good quality pages, paper and adhesives, you should be able to purchase these at your local art store. Make separate sections for each time you've been together. I also included bits of our conversations from Facebook to separate events. Look up page formats to keep it creative. After you finished, include a number of extra pages if you want this to be something that will remain useful for ages. If so, send over extra supplies and a note explaining your intentions.

Comment

i just bought a hard cover book with blank pages and just started with the first foto i got from him write down the date with it and some tekst that i think is matching stick some fun stickers with it on the page, they should sell them about every where sometimes i sketch in general just have fun with it.

i start with the picture or poem i want on the page and then decorate around it there are no rules!!

Comment

Working...
      X