Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pillow tshirt from a girlfriend to her boyfriend

Hello all,

I have been a silent reader for quite some time. My boyfriend and I have been together doing the LDR thing for over a year now. I fall in love with him more and more everyday and cannot wait to be together soon

I want to send him something sweet and personal. As much as I love having his tshirts with me, I know he loves my scent too. I have an old worn out tshirt and I was thinking of making a simple pillow case from it. Making sure it smells like my body cream I use which he loves so much and mail it over to him as a surprise.

Thanks!
    Last edited by spicychai; April 2, 2013, 12:47 AM.

that is a sweet thought!

Comment

Hi!

These gifts are really great and including the scents. Me and my beloved gf bought to eachother two sea otters and she also gave me her favourite scarf with her parfume scent. I must say that it was the greatest gift I ever got. I wrapted the scarf on my sea otter and having it in my bed all the time. Or taking it with me for a business trips when I am gone from home for few days. I love falling asleep and be able to smell her scent. I gave her my sweatshirt and my football jersey and she is using them pretty much in the same way there is just a one problem, and that is, how long can the scent stay. I was actually pretty suprised that I could still smell her parfume after 2 moths. Now the parfume scent is sadly gone. We talked about posibility, that she could send me some of the parfume that I could spray it again by myself. But what I actually think, it is way more better if she would do it. It is her scent that is making me crazy, and I don´t want to take that scent for my own and use it how I want. That is why I have my scent, my cologne. I think, that it is good to wait, until we´ll be together again (84 days yay!) and she could spray her parfume on the scarf againg. So from my view...pillow with your scent is a really great idea and I believe that he would love it

Comment

Originally posted by Jonah View Post
        Hi!

These gifts are really great and including the scents. Me and my beloved gf bought to eachother two sea otters and she also gave me her favourite scarf with her parfume scent. I must say that it was the greatest gift I ever got. I wrapted the scarf on my sea otter and having it in my bed all the time. Or taking it with me for a business trips when I am gone from home for few days. I love falling asleep and be able to smell her scent. I gave her my sweatshirt and my football jersey and she is using them pretty much in the same way there is just a one problem, and that is, how long can the scent stay. I was actually pretty suprised that I could still smell her parfume after 2 moths. Now the parfume scent is sadly gone. We talked about posibility, that she could send me some of the parfume that I could spray it again by myself. But what I actually think, it is way more better if she would do it. It is her scent that is making me crazy, and I don´t want to take that scent for my own and use it how I want. That is why I have my scent, my cologne. I think, that it is good to wait, until we´ll be together again (84 days yay!) and she could spray her parfume on the scarf againg. So from my view...pillow with your scent is a really great idea and I believe that he would love it
        oh...stuffed animal sea otter just FYI

Comment

:') Your stuffed animal idea is so inspirational. I've been thinking of sending him a box of his favorite chocolates (surpirse :3 ) but I wanted to make it more personal. I have the donkey from Winnie The Pooh and my SO tends to get really sad moods all the sudden, and it would be just perfect for him -giggles-

I would never have thought of it without your post <3 Thank you
          All relationships go through shit.
          Real relationships get through shit.

Comment

Originally posted by HisRaven View Post
            :') Your stuffed animal idea is so inspirational. I've been thinking of sending him a box of his favorite chocolates (surpirse :3 ) but I wanted to make it more personal. I have the donkey from Winnie The Pooh and my SO tends to get really sad moods all the sudden, and it would be just perfect for him -giggles-

I would never have thought of it without your post <3 Thank you
            Thanks to my SO

Chocolates are great! My SO sent me a half full box of chocolate for a Valentine´s day and she kept the other half, so we could taste them together at the same time

Also a great idea that I can recomend! But don´t eat chocolate all the time

Comment

not to worry about that. I don't really like chocolate. I actually hate it D: I'm sorry

But he's crazy for chocolates XD It's so cute to see him go all childish over chocolates <3 I'm gonna send him a full box (his adavantage )
              All relationships go through shit.
              Real relationships get through shit.

Comment

Working...
              X