Birthday present ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birthday present ideas?

Hello everyone, my SO will have his 30th birthday in two weeks and I would like to ask you if you don't have any idea what should I give him. He is devoted gamer and programmer and don't have any other hobbies at all. I thought about giving him a t-shirt or a wallet or something with picture of his favourite game, but it would be to expensive for me. I also don't want to give him some hand made gift, because of course they are romantic, but I don't know if he would appreciate it. Do you have any ideas? Thanks!

Could you somehow ask him if he appreciates handmade gifts without giving away your gift idea? Potentially if you have a hobby such as poetry writing, painting, drawing, graphic design, etc. you could create something and put it in a nice frame.
    My birthday just passed and my SO actually asked me if I like metal ornaments (he's a blacksmith). I said yes and had a hint about my birthday but was utterly surprised and thrilled when I opened my birthday package that was a miniature metal figurine of a horse-drawn carriage, exactly like the one we took on our first date, down to the white paint coat and black wheels. It might have been made from metal scraps but I cherish it above all of the other birthday gifts I received this year.
    He also gave me a handwritten poem and a CD with all of "our" songs plus ones that remind him of me, the first day we temporarily closed the distance again.

Other than that, I gave him my favorite book (The Alchemist) in his language because he wanted to read it. He loved it and it was inexpensive but I'm not sure if that's romantic outside of book junkies. hehe
    When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far,
    no time is too long, and no other love can break them apart.

Comment

Working...
    X