Really funny/sweet gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really funny/sweet gift

A really awesome gift that my boyfriend got for me was a pillow case with a picture of him on it so that when i miss him i can just cuddle with it. It was really funny and sort of a joke gift but i thought it was a really sweet idea! Im not sure how he did it but you can probably just google "customized pillow case" or something likethat and find something.

That is sweet My guy bought us matching coffee cups that describe how we feel about each other pretty well. We share morning coffee over Skype each day, using our mugs. When he visits me or I visit him we take our special mugs with us so our mugs can be together again. We've marked the bottom so we can tell who's cup is who's and then we make sure to leave his with me and mine with him so we have to meet again

Comment

I saw a very funny picture on facebook of a couple in a store. The man wore a t-shirt with "If lost, return to Rita" on the back, and the woman's shirt had "I am Rita" on the back. I thought it was super funny and cute, so maybe that's an idea! (although I'm not sure when you could wear those haha)

Comment

Working...
      X