Blurb.com: Making A Dream Come True!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blurb.com: Making A Dream Come True!

My SO is a cartoonist and publishes his own comic online. He's always expressed an interest in having it published as an actual book.

So I found Blurb and was able to take the webpages and put them into a hard cover book for him! I think hes going to love it!

But I also think you all will love it -- you can use it to make a professional looking book of your relationship story or a photo book of places you've been.

Blurb.com

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

This is really neat I just checked out the site. Thank you very much for sharing I know my SO would love to use it, we're writing a story together and to be able to get it 'published' like that would blow him away I'm sure.

Comment

I'm actually in the progress of making a picture book of our visits so far. Just need the pics of our next visit and I'll get it done either for our anniversary or Christmas. It's a different company though. Blurb looks cool

Comment

Working...
      X